VOTE NOW!!!!

May 13, 2009

If there is one thing you can do for me today,
it's to vote vote vote for Rosanna in this week's style star!
WHY?
because her wardrobe is amazing (I can vouch for this)
because her sense of style kicks-ass (You can vouch for this)
and simply because she is one of the most clever, kind-hearted, and grounded people you will ever come across (the WORLD can vouch for this!!)<-- Nothing related to style but it's nice to vote for a nice person.

so don't just vote once, don't just vote twice, vote a million times for my little star!!!! ;D

click: VOTE
she deserves it...

11 comments:

Rosanna said... Best Blogger Tips

hahahahahhaha you're so sweet woms!!! you made pa an entire post. i was just going to add a little link.

"my little star"...BENTA!!!!!!

(ps. i'm so proud..nag"screen capture" ka! you're becoming so tech-y. loveeet!)

hanna said... Best Blogger Tips

hahahah. i know right, and successful linking..oh yeah, check me out! you still have to teach me cut and paste shortcuts though!!! computer tutorial when i get home? HAHAHAHA :D

a frock a day said... Best Blogger Tips

I voted for you lots of times!

I agree -- it's nice to vote for someone nice.

Good luck!I hope you win!

fashionatenurse said... Best Blogger Tips

voted for rosanna!! ;)) im so sure she'll win! i just adore her! ;)) im gonna vote everyday!haha!

Susana Rodrigues said... Best Blogger Tips

I've voted! :D and yes of course she deserves it :)
Love
Su

Mo said... Best Blogger Tips

voting now...:)

Aline said... Best Blogger Tips

you definitely have my vote !
xoxo
aline

Rain said... Best Blogger Tips

I have voted for you! You deserve to win!

Piglet said... Best Blogger Tips

Voted - good luck!

thefatandskinnyonfashion said... Best Blogger Tips

Sorry I've been gone for awhile. I had exams. I am going to vote for you now.

Mads said... Best Blogger Tips

Voted for you already! you have great style I'm sure you will win =)